RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-09-2020, 07:10 PM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Annoyed by CPN

I am so annoyed my cpn has changed yet again, I was building a good rapport with J and now she’s been changed to R and its really annoying and irritating me.
Why does this always happen to me?

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2020, 07:18 PM   #2
Cacoethes
90's B*tch

I am currently:

Happens to me as well.
It sucks

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 10:28 AM   #3
EyelinerAndCigarettes

I am currently:

Happens to me too! Drives me mad

EyelinerAndCigarettes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2020, 01:43 PM   #4
yoyogirl

I am currently:

It’s ruined my trust in people, that was already in the minus range

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 24-09-2020, 10:33 PM   #5
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Anyway I am meeting RO next Tuesday and hopefully she will last a lot longer, she’s a little concerned that I’m not drinking as much water and it’s something she’s taken further with Psychiastrist, especially as usually I drink fluids like a fish and it’s been a common thing that’s crept up in both hospitalisations. Dehydration being one of the big warning signs and was one of the contributing factors for admission.

Even during the admission which was a week in both cases, my fluids were still problematic. They had to sit with me and make sure I ate and drank and I was given IV fluids in the a&e.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)