RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 25-10-2020, 11:51 AM   #1
yoyogirl

I am currently:
Nor left property

Months ago before covid19 I used to enjoy going to the University, actually leaving my property be now that thought is making me feel like I want to puke my guts up and the thought of going out five days a week isn’t sitting well with my Mh.

But I don’t want to leave my course or transfer, but how can I get myself to actually enjoy leaving my house and live every day. My bedroom has become my place of safety and control.

It’s not like I’m sitting on my bum, I’m always doing something in home that is beneficial fir this recovery thing.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :
Old 26-10-2020, 07:09 PM   #2
Amaranth
Leah

I am currently:

It will probably be easier if you can start small. Just go outside (even if just to stand outside the door for a few minutes), then try a really short walk (even if just to the end of the road), then try to gradually go further and then to somewhere where there may be a few people and try to work your way up to spending more time in busier places. If there is someone you feel particularly safe around, it may be easier to ask them to come with you to begin with until you feel more used to being out and around other people again.

Amaranth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2020, 05:47 PM   #3
yoyogirl

I am currently:

That's the thing I went to uni yesterday to use their library and I was fine oust sound it difficult to be on the tran when it was completely empty and felt really lonely

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)