RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #6481
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

oohhhh... didnt even know there were ostrich burgers...

name

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 12:54 AM   #6482
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

egg...

I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by safe enough distance away
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full metal alchemist
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

GIGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:38 AM   #6483
lonely_hope

I am currently:

goose

We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:33 AM   #6484
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

energy (as in E=MC^2)

I hope you all stay strong and take better care of yourselves than I have been known to do in real life.

Quote:
keep at arms length there's a monster in me that I have trouble controlling occasionally *
Quote:
And i promise you there is nothing i won't give to see this (my problems) through
I wish i were a robot, robots memory can be easily wiped out without bad side effects, the emotions can be programmed and the physical damage can be rapaired in such a way no one would know it had happend.

Old 10-12-2010, 12:41 PM   #6485
lonely_hope

I am currently:

yipee!

Old 10-12-2010, 07:05 PM   #6486
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

eggs.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-12-2010, 09:04 PM   #6487
lonely_hope

I am currently:

soot.

Old 10-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #6488
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

tall.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 03:57 AM   #6489
lonely_hope

I am currently:

locust

Old 11-12-2010, 04:14 AM   #6490
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

terry

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #6491
lonely_hope

I am currently:

yard.

Old 11-12-2010, 04:53 AM   #6492
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

dragon (i miss my toy, but it's lost forever).

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 06:30 AM   #6493
misskitty112
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.

I am currently:

Never.

"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster

misskitty112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:10 AM   #6494
Artyom

I am currently:

Record.

Artyom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:02 PM   #6495
Sefka

I am currently:

Dream

Каждому, каждому в лучшее верится,
Катится, катится голубой вагон!

Sefka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:06 PM   #6496
lonely_hope

I am currently:

magical

Old 11-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #6497
GIGM
used to be PNGIL

I am currently:

lace.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 11-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #6498
lonely_hope

I am currently:

evermore

Old 11-12-2010, 03:41 PM   #6499
Fry

I am currently:

Cataclysmic

Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?

(Used to be ~sonic~)

Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #6500
lonely_hope

I am currently:

catalyst

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)