-I got a lovely message from a friend and it made me smile lots.
-I went on a long walk
-Bought some crumpets for my birthday tomorrow and chocolate YAY FOR RECOVERY!
-Decided I can live with my body as it is, if it means recovery is maintained
-Phoned benefits office, waited on the phone to get a copy of a letter sent out [I don't like phones, worse still their annoying music]
- I got home from holiday to my new house :)
- I let someone in my room and it hasn't made it Unsafe.
- She said yes when I brought up the girlfriend question ^_^
- I have a 5 hour henna gig tomorrow.
- I am being a tiptop recovery hero.
- I dropped the word 'discombobulated' into a serious conversation. It was a beautiful moment.
- After a week of sleeping in a child-size bed, I can starfish in my own bed whilst watching Friends.
ALL the positivity!
Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.
- was honest with my manager
- ate plenty of snacks as needed
- was proactive in protecting my sanity at home this evening
- got the official results letter for my recent health check at last. I am Good or Average for everything. :) Heh.
- some of my favourite cookies were unexpectedly discovered at my flat! Nom!
- I got most of my belongings packed up, ready for The Big Move.
We may not see eye to eye, but we can respect each other's opinions and find the truth in them.
Perhaps in those honest conversations, instead of demonising each other,
we might see each other as imperfect humans, doing our best. ~ Jodi Picoult
1. My brother treated me to lunch(!) which was very nommy.
2. We spent a very fun afternoon on videogames.
3. I am thinking straighter and more positivly today, with a lovely day to look forward to tomorrow.
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.
Well done and congrats everyone on your nice things :D
1. I bought a really nice dress/kaftan from work and wore it for my shift and was complimented on it and we sold the last 3 :)
2. My dad tidied my room so that was a really nice surprise to come home to.
3. I didn't get stranded in the floods because my mam volunteered to pick me up halfway which she usually wouldn't do.
4. My coldsores have totally healed! (this one is a little bit outdated but it still makes me really happy)
5. I think work wanted me to stay on through September as well (I got asked when I go away in September in a way which suggested they wanted me to work until I went away) and even though I can't due to uni it still made me happy because it means I'm doing something right :)
6. I GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND TOMORROW :D
Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.