RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread
Old 01-11-2020, 03:19 AM   #1
iAmJay

vomiting disoder

in september this year i started having abdominal pains and i thought it was anxiety since i was about to start my exams so i thought its just fear itl go away.

then i started having my stomach feeling very fluid in the morning and leading me to vomit to make it well. i ended up vomiting every morning and sometimes after vomiting yellow or green liquid that would be corrosive to the tongue it would stop and i would go about my day normaly then morning again we start over.
went to the clinics got different medications mostly antibiotics, antaacids and pain killers. got well for a week ...then one morning woke up stomach feeling unwell...drank some warm water ...it came back up immidiately bt a little green.

went to the clinic again ... got more pills but the situation didnt get any better .and i cant eat when the pain is there cause it would just cause me to vomit it..even water cant stay in the stomach.

its been a month now with the same problem my chest hurts right where the ribs connect on the diaphragm and it will be that feeling you get when you are about to vomit and it happens at very short intervals like a wave like when i breath in and out with and right above the diaphragm feels like there is something that needs to get out .and after succesive vomiting and the yellow liquid leaves i start feeling lighter on the chest and the nausea feeling disapears.

ive had problems with food coming back up my throat but it has never been serious it would happen after i eat too much bt wouldnt be a problem. now when i vomit some streaks of blood is present and my stomach feels like its burning

im not getting better. any help would be appreciated

Old 02-11-2020, 12:53 PM   #2
tiptoes
Forum Mod

I am currently:

Hello,

I'm sorry that you have been struggling recently. We are unable to give any medical advice as we aren't qualified and you have been under the care of medical professionals. It would probably be a good idea to keep a list of your symptoms and foods you have eaten and keep going back to your medical team until they find a solution.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon

In my dreams I slew the dragon

Old 26-04-2021, 01:51 PM   #3
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

I have GERD and this does sound similar to the symptoms that I get at times.

I think the best thing to do would be to see your doctor again, keep pressuring them. Sometimes if you stop going back they just assume it's all ok now, so you need to keep speaking to them until its figured out

A food diary and a symptoms diary could also be useful to see if you can spot any patterns

Old 26-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #4
shadow-light
He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon

I am currently:

Just noticed the date of the original post.. sorry ��

Hope you figured it out OP

Old 01-05-2021, 10:22 PM   #5
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Closing due to age. OP, feel free to get in touch at any point if you'd like this to be reopened.

No other sadness in the world would do

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)