RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 07-10-2020, 03:42 PM   #141
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

im supposed to wake up on time...

just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….

Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 04:12 PM   #142
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

The following content has been hidden - Reason : im fine, i guess...
i hate me!! i really hate me!!!! i shoud be less! LESS!!!!!! not at the weight i am now.......

Is misery what I deserve

Old 08-10-2020, 12:46 AM   #143
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I’m not sure I understand. Why do you have to wake up at a certain time? And if you were poorly then they should understand that you may need more sleep. I know you don’t like therapist but maybe discussing these smaller things may be a way to build trust?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 01:56 AM   #144
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

they dont want us to be lazy.....

ok.. i'll try to talk to my therpist..

Is misery what I deserve

Old 10-10-2020, 09:04 PM   #145
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

do you think that stanta can make me dead?

Is misery what I deserve

Old 10-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #146
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I’m not sure I understand, sorry x

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 10-10-2020, 09:30 PM   #147
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

do you think that santa claus can make me dead?

Is misery what I deserve

Old 10-10-2020, 11:20 PM   #148
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Oh. Then no. And I think you need to start talking to support staff and psychologist tbh. You have a lot of support available in addition to online things and even if it’s not how you wish it was, it’s better than nothing and if you can work out how to work together it could really help you. The more you talk to them, the better they’ll be able to understand you and adapt their approach to be supportive and helpful for you. Shutting them down doesn’t seem like it’s really helping you or leading to any positive changes in your life x

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 11-10-2020, 12:29 AM   #149
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomegranate View Post
Oh. Then no. And I think you need to start talking to support staff and psychologist tbh. You have a lot of support available in addition to online things and even if it’s not how you wish it was, it’s better than nothing and if you can work out how to work together it could really help you. The more you talk to them, the better they’ll be able to understand you and adapt their approach to be supportive and helpful for you. Shutting them down doesn’t seem like it’s really helping you or leading to any positive changes in your life x
This. They can help you in ways ryl cannot. You seem to want an immediate response hence why you post more than one post in a short space of time. Ryl is not immediate due to various factors. The staff are immediate if you make the effort to talk to them.

I am beginning to wonder what we can do in this thread as every suggestion you have had you dont seem to want. If you want someone to support you in your attempt at committing suicide then you won't find it here as that's not what ryl is about.

Last edited by not_so_insig : 11-10-2020 at 01:00 AM.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 12:53 AM   #150
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Not so insig.....I agree with your sentiments but also think we need to be aware that it’s a process and as I’m sure you remember, we didn’t recover or get to a point where we could engage without support overnight.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 11-10-2020, 12:58 AM   #151
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

If I recall correctly you used to post a lot several years ago, even now you rant the same stuff about neighbour.....different cause but same kind of solution- ie addressing it but takes time to get to the point to do that

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 11-10-2020, 01:22 AM   #152
not_so_insig
It's Bouquet! B-U-C-K-E-T!

I am currently:

Quote:
If I recall correctly you used to post a lot several years ago, even now you rant the same stuff about neighbour.....different cause but same kind of solution- ie addressing it but takes time to get to the point to do that

Tbf regarding my neighbour i have asked for help from various people months ago but nobody wants to help me. They all say that they can't help because of covid they haven't had a response from various people and all that I can do is keep on documenting it. So I have tried it’s just that other people don't seem to want to help me. The r/v is a documentation should I lose it on my phone. But unlike the op I have tried instead of writing people off.

But it's gone off track now.

Last edited by not_so_insig : 11-10-2020 at 01:30 AM.

Wannabe CPN : -)
"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - Homer Simpson
"I hear those voices that will not be drowned"
Sanity is a nasty disease. The world would be a happier place without it. - Rilic
RIP Kat 4th July 1987- 11th June 2013

not_so_insig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:32 AM   #153
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I get that....but the waiting on other people and not actively doing anything yourself is kind of the same. Kindness doesn’t hurt.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 11-10-2020, 01:33 AM   #154
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Would also say that you don’t know OP isn’t in the same situation and you’re being a bit judgy.

Tbh you come across in exactly the same way. And I’m sure that is because you don’t show all the details of your struggles, in the same way I’m sure the OP isn’t. So maybe we can all be a bit less judgemental.....

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 11-10-2020, 01:36 AM   #155
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

How has it been speaking to neighbour or asking for more contact with services?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 11-10-2020, 11:25 AM   #156
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Guys, let's bring the thread back on track please! If you feel like someone isn't taking on board your advice or frustrates you with their posting style, then I would suggest you step away from the thread rather than make judgemental comments.

Darkwings44, as mentioned before, this is your thread and you may use emoticons in any way you choose and post as frequently as you need. You may not always get an immediate response but hopefully you'll get supportive replies eventually- things are a just a bit slow these days I'm afraid! I've quoted the last post that was relevant to your situation if you'd like to reply to it. Please keep reaching out for support here.

Quote:

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:25 PM   #157
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

oh.. wow.. can i say that you rule pomegranate!! you standing up for me is amazing! thank you!!!!!!

ok i'll try

Is misery what I deserve

Old 11-10-2020, 08:29 PM   #158
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

the weekend staff is making me frustrated One of them (theres only one on duty today she gets off at 4:00 PM thank you god!!!!) are going on about shit that doesn’t even matter like me checking the time on the guide on the tv because theres no clock in the actively room and me getting on my laptop without her say so but its actually time for me to get on it and stuff like that she says that shes going to make me get off early than what I was supposed to be on and she says that shes going to make sure I don’t get on it next weekend too!!! >_< I really need a blade right about now!!!!!!!

Is misery what I deserve

Old 12-10-2020, 12:37 AM   #159
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

You know, I really think you need to speak to psychologist or an advocate because this doesn’t seem fair. You’ve also said before you aren’t under any legal guardianship or anything so I’d also question how legal this all is if that’s the case.

Do you have regular reviews with managers or a case lead at the group home? This is the kind of thing it might be helpful to bring up with them in those meetings if so.

Re ‘needing’ a blade. I’d beg to differ tbh. Sounds like you’re really upset and angry (and understandably so) and maybe a blade is how you’re used to handling those overwhelming feelings? That being said.....another way to look at it would be, is the douche bag staff member worth harming yourself over? Do you deserve a possibly permanent reminder of that person?

How you might otherwise manage those crappy feelings could maybe be something to talk with psychologist about? Not necessarily personal feelings if you don’t trust her just yet, but her ideas for how you can manage without turning to self harm...?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 12-10-2020, 02:48 AM   #160
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

Also, Thank you to Jenna (Pi (something maths related) for her response and being so fair. Therese, if you have any questions re rules or whatever Jenna is lovely and I’m certain she will reply fairly (even if it’s not the answer you want at that time)....if had some infractions from her but she has lived experience and generally is really wanting an open discussion.

For now I stick by what I said- I really think you need to speak to psychologist or the manager or an advocate or family (if you have that relationship) because unless it’s a legal thing the restrictions by staff need reviewing because they don’t seem helpful. Obviously we don’t know the ins and outs of your situation though but those are the people who may be able to support you. Even when I’ve worked with patients in psychiatric hospitals, we don’t stop internet access or control wake up times etc!! Maybe we don’t know the details of your situation but from what you’d said then speaking to a manager or an advocate or psychologist or even family might be beneficial.

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)