RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 19-09-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
Killer Queen

I am currently:
Can't believe it

The man who apparantly loves me made a fist and hit me round the head this evening.
Sorry, now that I've stopped crying I just felt like venting my absolute shock and horror.

Killer Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 03:33 AM   #2
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe

I am currently:

I'm so sorry he did that... that's terrible :/ Are you very hurt at all? Coping ok? *hugs* I hope you're alright.

"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.

lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #3
Asura

That is very serious. Even if he says he loves you, the domestic violence would suggest otherwise and I think it might be beneficial for your present and future well-being to stay away from him.

Maybe not what you want to hear, so I apologise. Take care.

Nous avons abrité tous les rêves du monde,
Et c'est dans le soleil que nous avons grandi.

Asura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #4
staceyrawrcakes

I am currently:

Sorry he's done that to you. No one deserves that. It might not be what you want to hear but you need to get out of that relationship and fast before it gets worse

staceyrawrcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #5
Kiss Me Furfrog
For the same thing, and the old sorrow

I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asura View Post
That is very serious. Even if he says he loves you, the domestic violence would suggest otherwise and I think it might be beneficial for your present and future well-being to stay away from him.

Maybe not what you want to hear, so I apologise. Take care.
I agree with this.
He's done it once, so it's likely that he'll do it again.
I'm so sorry he did do it, though. You do not deserve that.

Take care and stay safe.

x

Kiss Me Furfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
Killer Queen

I am currently:

Thank you so much guys. :)

I've been wondering over and over about what to do about this relationship for quite some time, I think after this event it's finally worked itself out- looks like he's a gonner.

I accidentally elbowed him in the side of his head when we were mucking about, was in the middle of a genuine (albeit giggly) apology, just when I least expected it, he hit. I was really shocked, stunned even. Physically I'm totally fine, slight headache today which has cleared up. Was pretty painful at the time. Emotionally still considerably down, wasn't expecting something like this to affect me so much.

I can't say how much I appreciate your responses, please get in touch if you ever need to talk about anything. x x x

Killer Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 11:29 PM   #7
a_seething_one
~*~Dawn~*~

I am currently:

Once abuse starts, it always continues in some form it seems. Really very pleased to read that you're ending it.

Tanke care.

So your scars fade away/You soaked up the pain/A better person 'cause you lived through those days/And now you know what it's like to prove/You can overcome anything that gets to you/Well it's alright/We're sayin' our goodbyes/To the past and everything that ain't right/We won't waste another day/With all these silly things in our way-Crossfade

Light a candle for the sinners...Set the world on fire...

a_seething_one is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)