RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 20-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #1
rachelll11

I am currently:
Possibly hit all time low *could trigger*

After a year of utter hell last year i thought the worst was over - my dad had walked out and i felt like i had hit an all time low - however, this year may have topped it and now i feel like i am at rock bottom. I found out i was pregnant and after a while i got used to it and started planning with my boyfriend - it wasnt planned and we never expected it to be easy but we could manage it. However when i told my friends and family it turned out i would get no support from anyone apart from my boyfriend - i know that should be the most important thing - but i mean i would have had no support what ever and in the end i was forced to have an abortion - if i hadnt i wouldnt have had any friends and my mum would basically want nothing to do with me - and i would have had no support from them. So at 3 months bang on i had an abortion. Which then sent my depression worse which ended up in me losing all my friends - they havent talked to me in about a month now - i ended up having to move down to england for the time being to get away from my mum for space - who has made it worse for me by saying ive ruined it for everyone - im self harming again i moved in with my boyfriend and now i think his mum is starting to get bored of me being here - im moving back up home this week but cant face not having any friends and nobody wanting to talk to me. I honestly cant see much point for me. ive tried my hardest but now i feel like staying in bed and crying all day. i just want everything to go back to normal. im sorry for a waste of a post i just felt trapped!

Tom my amazing partner and our 4 week old son Jack :) <3

rachelll11 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :
Old 20-06-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
Katiee
It's full of lonely.

I am currently:

You're not a waste of a post, hun. *hugs*
I'm sorry to hear what you had to go through and that you didn't get any support from your family/friends.
Could you talk to someone like a professional who could help you through this, sweetie? Hope you're ok. xo.

<3.

Katiee is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)