RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 29-01-2019, 06:44 PM   #1
Auburn Shadow

I am currently:
Always been a lurker but I can't do this anymore

I don't know where to turn. I see people around me and they have close friends they can confide in when they have issues. Me? I only have my husband. And therein lies the problem. He's in hospital, and I literally don't know how to handle it. Not without alcohol. Which has recently almost gotten me sacked. So. I don't know where to turn. Any ideas of anything I can do to get help?

~Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly~

***get better soon baby, I need you***

Auburn Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 29-01-2019, 11:47 PM   #2
Soft Kitty

Hi there, and welcome. It's quiet around here these days, so don't be too disheartened if you don't get too many replies. I'm sorry your husband's in hospital, I really hope he's okay? It sounds like things are very difficult for you at the moment. Do you have any thoughts about what type of help might be useful?

I'd say the first port of call is usually contacting your GP and making an appointment if things are too much of a strain on your mental health. You mentioned using alcohol to cope, if you can it might be worth telling the GP that as it might hopefully expand the number of services they could signpost or refer to. It's difficult to say what the GP might say/do, but I do think that a first step is to get yourself to an appointment.

Soft Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)