RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 21-10-2020, 11:48 AM   #21
yoyogirl

I am currently:

It's taking forever to feel wide awake despite drinking two ups of tea and a coffee

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

yoyogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2020, 06:30 PM   #22
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Managed to listen to an hour of Pat Deegans lecture on YouTube for my course, still undecided for the case study.

Have you ever confused a dream with life? Or stolen something when you have the cash? Have you ever been blue? Or thought your train moving while sitting still? Maybe I was just crazy. Maybe it was the 60's. Or maybe I was just a girl... interrupted.
I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. I tried groups, didn't work out just made my depression a lot worse.

Old 22-10-2020, 09:46 AM   #23
yoyogirl

I am currently:

I've got a two hours law lecture and professional skills lecture today, but to make matters worse we have a builder in to put in the bathroom.

Old 08-12-2020, 04:27 PM   #24
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Tw anorexia

Updates on a degree course, everything is going fine at the moment and finally figuring a way forward.

Anorexia assignment is almost finished just the last 300 words to complete and it's done and I can submit sometime this week or next week.

Resilence assignment is halfway completed, I just have a middle section to complete and conclusion and it should be done by tomorrow or Friday.

Bpd/psychosis episode

I sadly had a psychosis/bpd episode two weeks ago, I didn't have to go to the hospital thank god but I stayed at home with my parents looking after me. I felt so guilty. so now I have decided that if I want to complete this degree. I have to got change things around.

No more long days on the mac, followed by hours on PlayStation and Netflix
drink more water throughout the day
exercise in the middle of the day between lectures or before 10am
Have other outlets as well as such as gaming and make use of other services.

Old 09-12-2020, 12:26 PM   #25
yoyogirl

I am currently:

AN assignment now completed and submitted only needed to add in the conclusion and that's now done. Glad that one assignment finished, one less assignment to worry about.

Resilence - I am having a rethink of this one as I feel it could go in any direction.

Old 11-12-2020, 09:12 PM   #26
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

thats great news! keep up the good work!

just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….

Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2020, 01:08 PM   #27
yoyogirl

I am currently:

Thank you Darkwings

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)