Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 10-01-2014, 05:51 AM   #1181
Quiet
silent misery

I am currently:
Hola Vets!

Yeah, I just realized I have never properly introduced myself over the years.
I am Izzy, 32, from the U.S. I'm an RN working in alcohol and drug detox, and currently studying to be a nurse practitioner. Still struggle with SI occasionally but for the most part I'm just on here to be supportive when I can. I lurk often. Always happy to chat if someone needs a friend.

Quiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:16 AM   #1182
Serialangel

I am currently:

Hello...

I'm T, I'm 26 I'm an office temp and a film festival programmer/artist/writer/uni drop out. I've struggled with anxiety, depression and what can feel like psychosis since I was 11. Was diagnosed with BPD last year. Started cutting when I was 15, triumphantly quit when I was 19, then found myself falling back into it 2 years ago.

So hey... now that I'm the last year of my young person's railcard (the horror) I should probably post here more often!

Hanging on in quiet desperation is the english way (Pink Floyd)

Serialangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #1183
inkerman

I am currently:

Hi I'm Alix

IVE Always been told I'm an 8th head on young shoulders . Feeling less young as I approach 24, due to be married but still a massive child at times lol.
I float in and out of the sight for various lengths of time, as this one's been a pretty long stint, thought I should say hello.

I'm not overly good with new people but hoping to find some other's with similar mentality to make some new friends.

Oh and I love Batman and TMTN !��

*waves out to Vets. ��

I can carry on Just not right now But tomorrow We'll see

inkerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2015, 02:16 PM   #1184
KK3

I am currently:

Hi, i'm KK, i'm 27...... 28 in 2 months.

I'm not going to go to much into my history as i like to leave it in the past,it includes bulimia,SH,PTSD.

Currently on anti-depressants and i can't get out of bed without them.

I joined because i want to meet like minded people, i am slightly socially phobic, i'm trying to get out of the house more because i have gotten to the point where the postman sends me into a frenzy.

I just want to be well :(. I'm trying to get my life together, i'm a hoarder and have a cat, hopefully going back to Uni in September to study my MA in global politics, but will have to apply for funding and depends if i'm well enough.

I don't consider myself old, just not a teenager anymore, still get mistaken for one, my "style" is quite young, jumpers, t shirts and leggings.

Biggest regret is that i started smoking at University as it is really hard to quit (why does no one tell you that), i smoke about 2-3 cigs a day now, but trying to get it down to 0.

I like to travel but can't at the moment due to lack of funds, i like to see places, i HATE living in the UK, it is grey and cold and i find people quite cold
and hard faced, maybe it's just me.

I live in the East Midlands UK, but i'm from North Yorks.

I want a job and to contribute but finding it hard, i had a buisness but it folded.

Yeah being an adults no fun, you get bills and everyone expects you to be able to handle every situation, and if your a women and not married and having children at this age then people think something is wrong, i didn't really plan to have children, a wedding day i would like. :)

Last edited by KK3 : 27-01-2015 at 02:33 PM.
KK3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:29 PM   #1185
Jaxxie
Oldie

I'm Jenn. I used to post here a lot back in '04 and '05, I think, under the name MsJones. I'm 34 and a wife and momma and I live in the suburbs of Atlanta. Anyone here remember Bacchus? He used to live close by and one night I was feeling really unsafe and he met up with me at the Waffle House. I will never, ever forget his kindness. To this day I attribute part of me getting "clean" with that sit down and chat over cheap coffee. Anyway, things had been going pretty well for awhile, but things are starting to feel a bit "off" again. I couldn't remember my old log-in, so I created a new account.

Jaxxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:13 AM   #1186
HeliumHelmets

Hi, I'm Jace. I'm 19 and I'm still getting used to the site.

I've got depression and anxiety, as well as a suspicion of other undiagnosed things because I'm still getting used to my doctor.

I love video games and tabletop roleplay games, as well as larp and reading :)

HeliumHelmets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 05:16 AM   #1187
Eir
ignoring the cacophony

I am currently:

Wish I could Larp. Do you blood bowl?

...I try to outsmart him, but somehow he knows,
Wherever I am, that f***ing dog goes... - Dog, Andy Bull

No matter how bad things get, the true test is how we choose to respond to the pain we suffer, or inflict. - Amenadiel, Lucifer

Why is the path unclear,
When we know hope is near
Understand we'll go hand in hand, but we'll walk alone in fear
~~Margo is my penguin 🐧!!! ~~

Eir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 12:35 PM   #1188
Margo

I am currently:

Hi,

Iv decided to make myself up as I'm bored.

My name is Rupert and I'm 19. I enjoy all sorts of melons. Honeydew and galia are my favourite. Some times I hollow out the melons and use them as hats. Sometimes I paint the hats to look like Viking helmets by inserting bananas and reenact historical Viking battles in my supermarket car park.

My favourite colour so black. I feel black closest resembles my pet beetle who is also called Rupert. This can get confusing at times when my mother calls me for dinner and neither myself or Rupert the beetle quite know who she is referring to.

I had a spider once called Steve but Steve was going through some issues. He was transgender and left home to find fame and fortune in the big city. Steve now performs drag and has had minor roles in McDonald's adverts and one for a well known cleaning product.

I enjoy all sports including netball and Kung fu. I am a black belt in net ball but don't have a costume for Kung fu yet as I've only been going for a week.

My favourite music is 60's Dixie land jazz. I just feel it resonates so strongly with my roots. I'm have four roots. I found them in the park. I think one is an oak but I'm not sure what make the other three are.

I've been self harming on and off for about 8 minutes now. I mostly rub peanuts in my hair. (I have a peanut allergy)

I am seeking treatment for this and hope to find other like minded people like myself.

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 01:07 PM   #1189
HeliumHelmets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktanaya View Post
Wish I could Larp. Do you blood bowl?
Larp is loads of fun, I struggle with the mh but my larp friends are the closest friends I have! I don't blood bowl unfortunately.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:16 PM   #1190
Eir
ignoring the cacophony

I am currently:

Its as far as I go with the tabletop games. There's an alright PC version. Camera control is a bit too dicky for me to call it a great game. But we have a board an miniatures for it.
I'm too scared to LaRp, can even get my head round a character for Vampire the masquerade.
I'm a playstation for the most part.

No matter how bad things get, the true test is how we choose to respond to the pain we suffer, or inflict. - Amenadiel, Lucifer

Why is the path unclear,

Old 06-05-2015, 11:46 PM   #1191
HeliumHelmets

Ah, I play a lot of tabletop rpgs. I started larp before my mental health took a decline, it was a huge help to me during that time.

Larp is a confusing world of mega nerds, it's great. I like my viking larps at the moment. I've got a great shield maiden character who is the embodiment of the opposite of mental health stuff. She's exhausting to roleplay but loads of fun!

Old 04-06-2015, 06:48 AM   #1192
DestroyMe
the world is no longer mysterious

I am currently:

just realized I've lurked Vets off and on and never posted [I joined in 09 I think back when I was 18/19]
My name's Kit [some of you know me by Sunni. or K feel free to call me any of the above I've not been called Sunni since high school] I'm 25, I am currently doing nothing with my life but I plan on eventually going back to college for something to do.
I've bounced from Indiana to Florida and so on, currently live in FL with my partner who's been with me for 3 years in October.
I've been self injuring since I was 13, and struggling with an ED since I was 11 [I was also a very...very picky eater which helped nothing]
but have not had a relapse or a lapse for a while now [with either thing]

I was diagnosed with Major Depression at 12, then GAD, Bulimia and Anorexia and BPD in early 20's I also have problems with psychosis.

fun-wise I pretty much read, write things, watch tv play puzzle games on my phone. I'm a writer but what I write is few and far between. and I'm something of a hermit :p

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17
Married to my best friend and Soulmate 3/5/18 ❤️💍

DestroyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 02:56 AM   #1193
Eir
ignoring the cacophony

I am currently:

*pokes kit*
Are you a moose lover?

(referencing stuff)

Last edited by Eir : 10-06-2015 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Just realised it sounded weird

Why is the path unclear,

Old 10-06-2015, 07:16 AM   #1194
DestroyMe

I am currently:

^yES!!!! I love the Moose :D

“Because everything that goes around comes around. Maybe it's luck or maybe it's fate, but either way, it comes back around."

Rest in Love Sar-sis. I'll see you the next time around hopefully <3 12/11/92-05/18/16
AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17

Old 10-06-2015, 12:25 PM   #1195
Eir
ignoring the cacophony

I am currently:

I prefer the squirrel.
:-P

Why is the path unclear,

Old 13-06-2015, 09:49 PM   #1196
kelz1983
Complicated Secret Keeper

I am currently:
About Me

Hi, I'm Kelz. I'm 32 and a single mom of 3. I recently graduated with my BA in elementary education and am working hard to provide for my family with no help from my ex-husband. I've also taken on helping my gf through her divorce and fighting for custody of her 2 kids and that baby that she has on the way.

I've struggled with SI off and on since I was a teen. I've gone years being okay, but lately I feel myself slipping back into a downward spiral. I was on this sight years ago under ljmeep... that name no longer fits me and I couldn't remember the login info if I tried.

kelz1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2015, 07:00 PM   #1197
DestroyMe

I am currently:

Ktanaya- I like both if you want me to be completely honest :D it's hard to choose between the two

AJs mommy ❤️ 11/26/17

Old 15-06-2015, 01:21 PM   #1198
Margo

I am currently:

Waves at new peeps

~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P

Margo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2015, 02:32 PM   #1199
Kahlia1981
Call me Kahlia please

I am currently:

Hello all. I'm an old veteran of RYL but can't always get on here with study and life commitments. My name is Kahlia and I'll be 7 years SI free on August 25th. Apart from my own thread I'm pretty quiet though you'll frequently find me in the VPW. Most people who used RYL (and especially the VPW) have left now but I try to keep giving help in return for any assistance anyone ever offered me and asking for help or a listening ear when things are tough. Just because I'm quiet though doesn't mean I'm not reading or caring. I can find it difficult to find words to say.

She shouts, she screams, she smashes your dreams . . .
Would you mind if I killed you? Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy,
You carry hate that I don't feel: It's over now
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

* Proud Plumeria Sister * My Support Thread * I got lei'd in vets *
* My RYL Family: big brother Doikers; little sisters MammaMia & flutterby butterfly *

Kahlia1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 03:52 AM   #1200
bananapeel
meow

I am currently:

Hello everyone.
My alias is Neko, an ISFJ misanthropic internet-addict crazy cat person.
Or maybe I'm just crazy.
Can't say my age because it's just some stupid numbers. But I'm ancient enough to hang out here.
Though I'm not a immortal vampire.
My ex once told me that I'm a mermaid.
I guess I am.
But I think I'd be a mutant if I'm in an XMen-verse.
Mermaid is so Disney-ish, unless it's the Harry Potter's version.
I swear like a lot.
I still ugly-cry watching The Dark Knight Rises for the umpteenth time, and I cried when the new Star Wars trailer came out too.
Yeah got too emotional for those sorta things.
I like pizza and ghost stories.
And cats.
Oh mentioned that already.

I came here for distractions.
Distractions are good.

So, hi.

bananapeel is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)