RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 18-08-2012, 01:41 AM   #1
Fisher_man

I am currently:
Troubles

Ok so I used to like my best friend but she has a boy friend now. But yesterday and today I took her home cause she would've had to walk home half an hour and it was kinda raining. Well her bf got pissed at her that I took her home. He basically told her that her and I should date and blah blah blah and asked her if she loved me. Basically right now I just try to keep her happy when he makes her upset. He thinks that I butt in into their relationship too much and tells me I should dare her. So they are fighting right now. So I don't know. I feel like an extreme douchebag because I feel like it is mostly all my fault they are fighting.

Last edited by Fisher_man : 18-08-2012 at 03:25 AM.
Fisher_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #2
chesterlily88

I am currently:

I'm not an expert on these things in any means, but it's not your fault they're fighting. You haven't done anything wrong...actually what you did was nice. It sounds like her boyfriend is just jealous and doesn't have a whole lot of self-confidence if he feels threatened by just that. Anyway, don't blame yourself for being a good friend.

chesterlily88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
Fisher_man

I am currently:

Thanks. But I really don't wanna lose my best friend over something stupid like this. And you're the third person to tell me it's not my fault they're fighting but it just seems like it is to me. If I didn't text her so much, if I let her be pissed off at him, none of this would've happened

Fisher_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)