RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 19-08-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Fisher_man

I am currently:
What do you think?

Ok so on Friday my best friend and her boyfriend got in a fight kinda because I took her home after school one day. He thought I was being sneaky and all because the last he knew I liked her. He claims that he is mad because I see her more often than he does since I work with her, go to school with her, and always texting her. So now he said I have to ask him if I can take her home whenever. He tells me to stay out of their relationship. Last week I could tell something was wrong so I asked her and she said she was on her period. So we talked about it. I'm not one of those guys that freak out when the topic of periods come up. But he told me that that was weird and personal. Well frankly, she told me about it. She knows she can stop texting me whenever she wants. She just chooses to text me, I don't force her. To me, this sounds like she trusts hm to much but he doesn't trust her at all. I mean you shouldn't have to worry about losing your girlfriend if you respect her and treat her right which he doesn't really. Now I'm not one of those guys that think they can get any girl so they will try to ruin relationships to get them. I respect relationships between people. But he said this was kinda my fault. What do you guys think? Is it his fault with lack of trust or is it my fault somehow?

Fisher_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Infatuated

I am currently:

I think you've kind of already answered your own question here...It seems like he's insecure and has some definite trust issues. It doesn't seem like you've done anything wrong.

How long have you known each of them?

It might be a good idea to just be careful and watch your boundaries, maybe take a little step back sometimes but make sure that your friend knows that you're always there for her because this must be difficult for her too. It seems like her boyfriend is quite possessive and jealous, based on what you've told us, and that never leads to good things. Have you spoken to her about this, and about her boyfriends behaviour?

Infatuated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #3
Fisher_man

I am currently:

Yea that's what people told me. I have known her for like 2 years and him since they started dating. Which was 6 months ago. Not sure how they have made it this long. And no I haven't spoke t her because she usually doesn't see problems with him as she is in "love". And when I do say something negative, she gets mad usually

Fisher_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)