RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 18-12-2020, 03:30 AM   #21
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!
im writeing the beginning of chapter 7!!!!!!

just another floating iceberg in this ocean we call life...….

Am I a failure from birth
Is misery what I deserve
Am I just so void of love
That I'm never good, never good enough
~citizen soldier-never good enough

Darkwings44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2021, 03:31 AM   #22
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

(authors notes: there's alot going on in this chapter (theres two songs in this one and theres a bear) i have the bear irl (different name though) i hope its okay with everyone *hugs everyone!!!!* =) stay safe ok? )

(music link: https://youtu.be/xUhT8LGCgtE )

we arrived together at school while music by hidden in plain view played in the background late kaci redid my make up before in her car.. "thank you kaci" i said "youre so welcome lovely" she replied sweetly while we were walking from the office after getting our late slips a group of kids stopped and said "hey kaci!! what are you doing?" "nothing just walking to my class with my friend." "dont you know who your walking with??!! "one of kids asked "um.. yeah my friend." there was little anger brewing in her voice. "whatever kaci. hey i heard that your step brothers coming into town" "who? blake?......" i saw a kind of darkness in her eyes the other kids didnt notice the look in her eyes... they continued saying " yeah!! isnt he a college junior or something?" i just felt anger. so much anger ... how did they not notice her? why did they not care about her? instead of talking bullshit they should be concerned about her ask her if she was ok!!!! something!!!!!!!! i wanted to yell out stop talking about that ***** and focus on her for one secound you f*cking ***** heads!!!!!! but didnt. instead i hastly said "we have to get to class bye" then grabbed her by the hand and took her to the library...i held her in my arms and she with tears in her eyes cried and whispered something to me that i would never forget "i was raped..." it took all i had not to try and kill the person who hurted her and i really wanted to. she and i sat down her still in my arms on the fragile soild ground together....

the bell rang for lunch and as she lay her head on on my shoulder quietly sleeping i decided in that moment to allways protect and to love kaci with all of my heart soul and being....even if she didnt love me back i would allways protect her.. no matter what happens i will be her guardian. while i enjoyed watching her sleep on my shoulder i sent a email to rainbow on my phone.....

dark_night44: hey rainbow how did your surprise go for your friend? i told my friend about my dad and she understood and listened and she even redid my make up for me!!! i just found out something.... something that i would have never ever guessed about her.... lets just say she has been through what you have..... and her other so called friends dont pay enough attention to even notice what shes going through i mean its really frustrating!!!!!! they are such dumb heads!!!!! i hope that she will be alright *sighs* i really do hope she will be alright......

love always dark_night44

i then heard a email alert from kacis phone i didnt want to wake her up so i looked in her purse and found a bloody razor and her phone had a email alert on it before i was able to find out who was it from..... she started to wake up i put her phone in the purse and closed it before she woke up..... "hey... was that your phone or mine? im sorry i fell asleep on you" she said as she smiled sweetly "thats ok!!! i think it was yours...." i replied back smiling while thinking i really want to see her smile allways.... she began reading what was on her phone and she smiled at first and she then started to cry i held her in my arms again and she sobbed saying "no....no...... it cant be......it cant be............" i was so confused at the moment i didnt know who sent her the email but i really wanted her to feel better i said full to the brim with real concern "hey whats wrong sweetie?" "i have to!!! theres another girl!!!!! god damn it all!!!! theres another girl!!!!!" i could see the pure raw emotion in her as she said those words... the hunger and deep desire in her eyes she then quickly as if on automatedly grabbed her purse she then runs out of the library i followed her into the restrooms almost immediately felt horror as i spoted her with razor in hand carving her upper thigh "stop please!!!!!!!! kaci talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!" i hit the stall door "what are you truely feeling kaci please just talk to me!!! please put the blade down!!! i promise everything will be ok!!!! so please dont cut!!!!!" i can hear her crying on the other side of the door...... then she opened the door..... and then she embraced me and i embraced her...

(2nd music link: https://youtu.be/R1j9NASRQgU )

after i helped her with the wound i promised her that i would not tell anyone and when school was over we met at the entrance of the building and she took me home but i waited until i was sure that she had left the street and i told my mom i was going to the mall and that i would be back soon as i rode my bike i put on my music..... i went straight to build- a bear and made a bear for someone i love... my wish that i made on the heart was that she would be safe and loved and i named the bear "loved heart" after i made the bear and got the birth certificate for her i layed on my bed thinking about rainbow and kaci...

http://https://www.bing.com/images/s...RST&ajaxhist=0

i remember the first time we met.........

i was in the hospital classroom doing work when i felt some paper taped at the bottom of the desk drop and i unfolded it as i did i found that it was a note it said: for anyone who reads this hi im currently IP for what you are probably admitted for too i tried to take my life now im not going to say some bull about how" you should be thankful to god that you woke this mourning" and that" youre too good looking to do this to yourself" and all that kind of crap when theres are so many things in this world that are screwed up and as dark as hell and that the reasons why we all here are vaild no matter what anyone else says NEVER let them take away the truth from you ok? what i am going to say is my DLS is that im a rape survivor and that im gay i hate myself so much its almost unbearable and that no matter what you put in this note i wont tell anyone so person reading this.... whats yours? -rainbow wings

i got out my pencil and starting a reply hi rainbow wings thank you so munch for not saying those things i get soo tried of hearing that bull!!! >_< and dont worry your secrets safe with me as well.... my dirty little secret is im abused, bullied and gay too hey wanna hear a joke? here it is why did the doc fail the psychiatry exam? cause he was too inpatient!!!!! =) i hope i made you laugh or at least made you smile!!! can we be friends? also i love your name!!! signed darknight i got some tape and taped the note back to the bottom of the desk and left when the bell rang.......

Last edited by Darkwings44 : 13-01-2021 at 10:02 PM. Reason: added more....

Is misery what I deserve

Old 10-02-2021, 06:11 PM   #23
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! writing chapter 8 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is misery what I deserve

Old 13-04-2021, 09:00 PM   #24
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

chapter 8
(https://youtu.be/_q6GJ-MkFsg)
(authours note: im so sorry it took this long to update and im sorry if its short!!!!! >_< comment if you want to....... be safe everyone ok? <3)

the next mourning i got dressed and hugged the teddy bear and made a secret extra small wish i hope it comes true!!! i thought while i hide the teddy in my backpack then texted kaci

zoey: hey um can you meet me in the library at school please......

i rode my bike to school after eating with my mom and father i checked my phone still no answer i began to worry about kaci while i was listening to NF-can you hold me i its not like her to not reply maybe shes busy...... after i got into the school it was early but i immediately went to the library and saw her...... wearing a long sleeved grey shirt and black pants so i got loved heart out of my backpack and spoke to kaci i was so nervous that i just stared at her shoes "um.... hi......um....wo.. would you like a teddy bear friend? her name is loved heart i made her yesterday......... for you...... i named her loved heart so when you see her you'll always know you are loved...... "then i looked at her and her eyes looked like they were without a light...... total darkness consumed her.... she was .....lifeless..... "are you ok? what happened honey? you can tell me i promise you can.... remember what you said in your car the same goes for me too ok? " i asked with concern and what i heard scared me even more then anything before "he is home. he hurted me again and again last night he said that he got offered a job in town he is going to move near me he said that there was no escape" she said with tears flowing from her eyes like crashing rivers" ......and there isnt....... i dont wanna be alive......... whats the point?....... when im only living to be hurt........im hell bound anyways....... god will punish me for my sins... for my life is a sin....... this pain is unbearable i just want it to stop....... im sorry for telling you all of this. i dont think you will care...... no one in real life does....... but....... i cant..... " and with that she tried to leave but i stopped her and then summoned everything i had all of my courage strength and all of my will and with 100% seriousness and love i said "im sorry but you are wrong... youre not full of sin at all.... and i do understand but you gotta try your hardest okay.. can you do that for me please? because even though it may feel like its hopeless..... nothing really is... even the word hopeless has hope..... though it may seem like the storm is endless... that the rain of sadness will never disappear..... that the dark clouds of despair will never be full of light....full of hope.. that the loud thunder of thoughts will keep booming in your head...... that the lighting of life will endlessly keep striking you with hurt and pain..... the storm will pass and there will be a rainbow in the end....... there allways is... and if youre cant try then let me know and then we'll go together because i care too much to let you walk through hell alone." i said as i held her in my arms and she held me too and cried as she said "ok....i'll try..."

Last edited by Darkwings44 : 18-07-2021 at 09:07 PM. Reason: changed the content

Is misery what I deserve

Old 13-08-2021, 02:20 AM   #25
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

im writing chapter 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is misery what I deserve

Old 03-08-2022, 08:14 PM   #26
Darkwings44
*super hugs you all*

I am currently:

( authors note- hi everyone im sorry about the long wait for the chapter!!!! the word bố means dad/father in Vietnamese (im half Vietnamese by the way) so enjoy!!!! be safe everyone!!!!!!)

https://youtu.be/gYR0xP1j4PY

after school i went home to find my mom cooking with my dad nowhere to be found "hey wheres bố?" i asked "well zoey didnt you listen while we were eating breakfast? your father is taking a trip to alaska with his friends along with sammy....he left a few hours ago he said that he wanted to leave before you got home also he wont be coming home for a few days" i felt so happy!!!!!!!!! finally a break from each other!!! he gets a break from me by drinking and doing god knows what in alaska and i get a break from him!!!! then i got a idea!!! "hey mom um.. can i invite a friend over for a sleepover please?" "i dont see why not! but who?" she said i replied "kaci Anderson shes so awesome!!!" "ok well go on ahead and go for it sweetie!!!" she said back "thank you mommy!!" i went into my room and called kaci "hey kaci" i said "hey sweet heart!!! whats up?" she said "my dads out of town and i was wondering if you would like to sleepover?" i replied "ok!! what time should i be there?" she asked "as soon as you want!!!" i answered her "ok me and loved heart will be there in a hour ok?" she said "sounds great!!! bye" i said smiling "bye!" she said as i got off the phone and told my mom that kaci would be here in a hour then i got ready for the sleepover i cleaned my room, got a bunch of snacks, and i got a lot of story books and disney movies i want to make this the safest and best night of her life...

i helped my mom with dinner i hope that kaci likes home made fried chicken with home made mashed potatoes and soon i heard the knock on the door its her!!!!! yaayyy shes here!!! i opened the door with pure joy and saw her with loved heart "hello!! we are here!!!" she said with the biggest smile and i gave her the biggest hug possible! "thank you for this" she sweetly whispered in my ear as i was in her embrace "youre always welcome" i whispered back "hello mam how are you? im kaci Anderson you have a wonderful home" kaci said greeting my mom. she replied back "im doing good and thank you kaci" then looking towards the kitchen my mom says "the food is getting cold why dont we all eat now?"

after dinner was over we both picked out a movie together and my mom went to her room and then we while we were watching the movie she laid her head on my shoulders and softy went to sleep i gently carryed her to my room and layed her on my bed and took my blanket and wrapped it around her gently and then as soon as i left her side i heard her whisper "stay here..... please?......" "i will allways" i replied and so i layed with her and held her close in my arms as the stars in my room glowed in the darkness of my room until once again she fell asleep... as i laid there with her i thought of what she went through the emotional pain she was in and the torment that she suffered the endless nights of fear, pain, agony and darkness.... i wanted to take it all away.....i wanted to be her amour and her shield..

as the dawns light flooded the room with its light i awoke in my sleeping bag on the floor as i looked up towards my bed kaci wasnt there then right before my fear took a hold of me i heard her voice saying "wow this poem is great! she is really good!" "yeah thats my little writer....."i heard my mom say with a hint of sorrow stabbing its way to the surface where the prideness thrives. i walked down the hallway with its walls lined with family photos framed up against them and into the welcoming scented kitchen and found my mom sharing one of my old poems with kaci "good mourning mom" i said while hugging her "good mourning dear" she replied "good moring kaci" i said while smileing at her "good mouring zoey i love your poem the blank page!!!" she said. "thank you kaci i wrote while stareing at a blank page and had the thought of the page being a cage then the words kinda flowed through my heart and on to the page..." i explained " its really good!!" she said "thank you kaci" i replied then my mom said" hey lets go get breakfast" "thank you!" we both replied

as we got dressed kaci saw my arms and i nodded to her and finally got brave enough to say the words..... words that ive never said out loud before this moment "yeah.. you are not alone i do it too" ".......................................... i dont know what to say .................................................. ........" she said quietly while i hugged her "its okay!! you dont have to say anything i will never make you do anything youre not ready to do and that does include speaking to me about stuff...... but when youre ready to talk or ask me anything through words or if youre not ready to say anything you can always write me notes or text me and i will try my hardest to answer it ok?" i said "ok i will ........ thank you....." she replied "anytime..... but my parents think i stopped so please dont say anything around them ok?" she said "of course i wont" "thanks!!!" i gladly said "girls are you both ready?!" my mom called out we both said "yeah we coming" as we left the room together.........

Last edited by Darkwings44 : 05-08-2022 at 06:15 PM.

Is misery what I deserve

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)