RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
xanthismom

I am currently:
Triggering (SI) - Paranoid and obsessive

I am so paranoid that everyone is talking about me behind my back also im checking my boyfriends profile on tagged and feel jealoues of all the friends he has on there.I just want to throw things,and hurt myself i am so scared that evryone hates me but i guess i deserve it

One Hug Given By:
Old 27-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
mollyontheborderline
Molly

I am currently:

No, you don't deserve it! Get that thought out of your head right now, love. I can promise you, you don't deserve the pain that you're feeling. I wish I could take it from you, I totally would if it were possible.

I know what it's like to feel like everyone is talking about you, but do you know what I do? I give myself a stern talking-to. I remind myself that I am NOT the center of the universe, and that everyone has much better things to talk about than ME. Harsh, yes, but it works.

Can you talk to your boyfriend about what you're feeling? Maybe if you meet some of his friends and hang out with them all more often, you won't feel so jealous anymore.

Remember, you're beautiful, and my inbox is always open. <3

If you've ever felt imperfect, unloved, or suicidal, please watch this video. Stay strong.

Old 27-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Tears and Rain
Forum Mod.

I am currently:

Zombie thread.x

"Be nice. Think happy thoughts. Champion silver linings. Love all things (not just cute things like babies and kittens) & when you do love - love like they do in power ballads (you know like on a cliff with the wind in your hair and your eyes shut, knowing you'll never know love like this). Watch out for dog poo. Smile at people - even grumpy ones. Remember anything is possible & whatever you do always try to look on the bright side."

Closed Thread

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)