1. My friend who can read me like a book did a voice recording of him reading 'oh the places you'll go.' Which means a lot to me because I failed uni this year and I needed a pick me up.x
There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you.
But there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself. My spoken words.
I aint no abacus but you can count on me.
1. I went to the beach today, which actually counts for many, many pleasent things. But especially as it included me paddling in the sea.
2. I found a new piece of sea glass and decided what I want to do with mysea glass collection. (Stick it in a jar andstand itin the sunlight soit looks pretty)
And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare,
As any she belied with false compare.
1) I rested today, and it seems to have actually done something so I have hope for a more productive day tomorrow!
2) I seem to be having an okay-face day. You know, one of those days where you don't seem to be so down on your appearance. Lovely days, those.
And for yesterday;
1) NO DOUBT'S NEW SINGLE CAME OUT. My favourite band ever released their first new single in 10 years. Unbelievably happy.
2) I made and tried a dish with lots of foods in that scare me, and manage to try almost everything in it. Given that I didn't like most of them, but I gave it a go and managed to get one up on my phobia.
Now I'll play your ghost as my ace, whenever I'm led astray.
But I am actually good, can't help it if we're tilted.
I'm in my right place, don't be a downer.
1. I was in a horrible mood early today and I was going to tell my boyfriend not to come over because I wanted to wallow in my own misery, but I told him he should still come over - I'm glad he did because it made my day really great :)
2. I had my hair cut today and it's all soft and it has shape again and that makes me feel really happy :D
Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.