Live Help

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 11-05-2021, 04:15 PM   #1
xlaurenx

I am currently:
Informal admission

So. This is looking like it could be a strong possibility. It's been on the cards foe the last few weeks and I have really struggled with keeping my self safe. A&e is on average a weekly basis for stitches or bloods if I have oded.

At present it's my choice. I really don't know what to do... Yes I do struggle to keep myself safe. But due to family issues they don't know about any of this. If they then knew I was in hospital they would litrally male me stay at there's for the rest of my days, I'm not joking!

I have no idea what to do. I am worried if I don't go in I will accidently do some very serious long term damage or accidently kill myself. But my parents are controlling and always have been very very controlling. Plus, my jobs and money. My horse is my main protective factor.

xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 05:55 PM   #2
Auror.
Aurors for the win.

I think before you said you thought an admission would help. I think it is worth a shot to at least try to break the cycle you are in.

I'm really unsure what you mean about some of the family stuff you are referring to, but as you are an adult, there is no reason they would necessarily have to know, and no way they can force you to stay.

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 07:37 PM   #3
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

It’s a tricky one. I think if you talk to them and arrange it as a planned admission for a set period of time it could help you break this cycle you’re in. I would worry slightly that your risk seems to increase the more HTT input you have, hence why I think a planned, set term admission would be the best way to get about this. As a crisis admission, or alternatively ask if they have crisis houses in your area. It might also encourage them to arrange the out of area CMHT. Also, whilst I totally get your family being controlling, some degree of ‘accountability’ might be a good thing and it would also take pressure off your friend. When do you have to decide by?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Pomegranate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 10:31 AM   #4
xlaurenx

I am currently:

Their reviewing it everyday I think emma.
I really have no idea what to do :( I don't want to give up my home or pets either.

Old 12-05-2021, 04:23 PM   #5
Auror.
Aurors for the win.

Why would an admission mean giving up your home or pets?

Please do not give me virtual hugs unless you are only using the hug function on threads. Thanks.

You can't always keep it separate.
This is happening, this is part of you.

Auror. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 08:10 PM   #6
xlaurenx

I am currently:

Because they more then likely won't want me home alone after hospital. So that would mean staying with my parents who then wouldn't want me to move back out

Old 12-05-2021, 08:29 PM   #7
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I get that it would be difficult to be assertive with them, but ultimately you are an adult and professionals can help you talk to your parents to realise that...

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 15-05-2021, 02:40 AM   #8
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

How are things? Did you come to any decision? Also realised I hadn’t asked you how the quitiapine was going....?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 15-05-2021, 06:31 PM   #9
xlaurenx

I am currently:

I decided not to go into hospital. As it wouldn't really help matters. Also fully aware that what I am doing could lead me to accidently killing myself. The thing putting me off is that ****ing a and e department! It's feels like I know the admin and some nurses. Christ if the junior doc remembered me from before and called me purely to ask how I was doing as he recognised my name!!

I have a cmht and a CC. Discharge from home treatment next week. Hopefully return to work soon after that.

Old 15-05-2021, 06:44 PM   #10
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I’m glad they’ve sorted the CMHT, finally!! How are you feeling about it all?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 24-05-2021, 01:07 AM   #11
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

How are you doing? Have you been discharged now?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 24-05-2021, 01:46 AM   #12
Pomegranate
Petulant

I am currently:

I see you’re in a&e again. You said you’re hoping for the bloods to come back clear (which obviously everyone else does too!), but I’m wondering what you wanted when you took the OD?

*Proud Plumeria Sister*

Old 24-05-2021, 10:32 AM   #13
xlaurenx

I am currently:

Sorry Emma!!! Just seen this. Turns out my cpn disnt contact hbt so I am getting discharged this week instead!
I didn't actually want anything tbh. I was meant to do it last night but fell asleep and was angry at myself that I didn't. So I did it last night instead. Then kinda thought about what if I had gone too far ( body weight/ amount of ods recently etc etc) affect on body. So got checked out. I'm glad they came back clear as I would have declined treatment.

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)