1. I got a lot of bracelet done today so did well distracting
I'm nearly finished my jigsaw!
It is nice and warm and I don't have boil myself in long sleeves because no one else is home [ALL the abandonment issues, but putting a positive spin on it!]
We may not see eye to eye, but we can respect each other's opinions and find the truth in them.
Perhaps in those honest conversations, instead of demonising each other,
we might see each other as imperfect humans, doing our best. ~ Jodi Picoult
- my bff who decided that I need to do something active and 'invited' me to go for an hour long walk with her and then ride my bike back to my home
- that my bff let me convince her that she should eat some of the cake my mom made today instead of eating ice cream
You survived the abuse.
You're gonna survive the recovery.
1. took all my vitamins, made it to work, haven't thrown up yet.
2. told my mom about my miscarriage three years ago. that was really hard to bring up, because it was due to drug use, and it's one of those things that eats away inside of me from time to time, so I am actually really proud of myself for speaking to her about it, just letting her know that it's a sad thing in my life right now (esp when there's other issues triggering the thoughts, the ex i was with at the time expecting baby with new gf, etc.) and it felt like a huge load was lifted off my shoulders that she now knows. So, as sad as it is, yay me!!
3. Oh! I also finally got the courage to shave my head into a mohawk of sorts last night! I've been wanting to do it for the longest time but just chickened out. Granted, it was in the midst of a serious manic episode, but Ahhh!!! My head feels sooo free!! Hahah.
Last edited by pandachan : 23-07-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Reason: ooh! addition.
Life is about love, last minutes and lost evenings,
About fire in our bellies and furtive little feelings,
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering,
And help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live.