RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 14-03-2021, 07:24 AM   #1
blondehairblueeyes

just really need someone to talk to

I'm having a really hard time with my life right now. it feels like everything is going downhill. my relationship of four years is barely hanging on, i lost my job and havent found a new one, and I have nothing exciting going on which is obviously mostly due to covid. I feel like I have no one to talk to and I feel so hurt on the inside...I'm starting to get old urges again and just praying for things to get better soon

blondehairblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2021, 07:28 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

Sorry you haven't had any responses to this- it's super quiet around here these days!

Sounds like you're having a really tough time at the moment and I hope that things start to look up soon. Do you want to talk more about what's going on in your relationship?

The situation with COVID is rubbish I know, but I guess try to hold on to the fact that this is not forever and hopefully it won't be too much longer until you have a much wider choice of activities to help lift your mood a little.

You mentioned old urges- did you ever have any professional help with that? I wonder if there are any strategies you used at the time to help look after your mental health that could be helpful now.

Please feel free to talk as much as you need to here, it's tough when you don't feel like there's anyone you can talk to.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)