RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 27-11-2020, 07:44 AM   #1
damocles23

I am currently:
Jealousy

I've started getting jealous of one of my best friends. He's growing chummier with a person I like really much. While he assures me they're just friends, I feel jealous of his ability to articulate and actually strike up a conversation, while later, I've been so awkward, especially now that I have realized my feelings. There's been a lot of times I was annoyed by him talking over me and other stuff, raunchy jokes getting out of hand, and while he does know about the situation, he's still annoyed of not being able to be himself, which I get. If I confessed to this person, though, I'd make everything awkward. Especially because as long as I've known her she's been uninterested in romance. She loves me, but not in the way I seek. Rejection would probably kill me this time.

damocles23 is offline   Reply With Quote
One Hug Given By:
Old 27-11-2020, 10:45 PM   #2
Pi.R^2
Pathologically flamboyant

I am currently:

This sounds like a really tricky situation! Given the complicated feelings and that it's causing problems between you and the best friend, would it maybe be worth spending a little less time with him and the girl you like? That would maybe give you a bit of a break from the jealous feelings and regret that you don't think she reciprocates your feelings.

No other sadness in the world would do

Pi.R^2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2020, 06:49 PM   #3
damocles23

I am currently:

I've tried. Then I'd probably agonize whether or not he's spending time with her or not, I'm aware of how unhealthy it is, thank you.

damocles23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)