RYL Forums

Forum Jump
Post New Thread  Reply
Old 04-02-2024, 08:51 PM   #1
Join Date: Nov 2008
I am currently:

I have a question.
If i went to a and e due to sh and turns out i need treatment if i decided i didnt want treatment and walked out before results came back saying that i needed treatment. Could they get the police to bring me back. If so what grounds.

I havent done anything and have no intention of doing the above.

xlaurenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2024, 06:58 PM   #2
90's B*tch
Cacoethes's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hyrule
I am currently:

Depends if they deem you to have capacity or not
I've been on psych wards needing sh treatment, under section, and they haven't been able to force me to go due to having capacity.

I'm fine! Totally fine. I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky, 'cause really, I'm fine!

Who else is fine?!?!?

Cacoethes is online now   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Members Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Censor is ON
Forum Jump

Sea Pink Aroma
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:03 AM.