View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 04:58 PM   #4
Mandimoo
Mummy!!

I am currently:

I've never had therapy or a team, just you guys. I have told J (current boyfriend) I'm scared he'll get better and leave and he says no he won't, he's never felt this way even with his ex who he has 3 kids with. He is a lot older than my ex who was only just getting out of the situation when I 'rescued' him, J has been out of the situation for a long time and the meds he takes seem to work.

He told me he had some sexual dysfunction and that's why he makes a point to avoid women and is afraid of getting too close, but i'm quite persistent and he says he is falling for me. Certainly no sexual dysfunction has been present here, and I've told him if it happens then not to worry, he always makes me feel special and sex is not the be all and end all etc.

Most importantly he is wonderful with my kids and they adore him, something I never thought I'd find. He is also more tidy/less lazy than me, where I ask the kids to tidy or get me something he jumps up and does it for me. I don't want this to end, but my paranoia and self esteem are making me feel like it will.

Mand, South Wales, Full-time working, single mother to 2 scarily independent girls.
I AM A PROUD PLUMERIA SISTER

Mand x

Mandimoo is offline   Reply With Quote