View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #35
fragile_angel

I'm just wondering something here. Please dont slate me for this.

Is it when everything bad happens to helen the same thing happens over and over again

She tells someone shes in hosp- You post it on here- we give support- a few days later she either discharges herself or lets HCP's let her go... She tells other person and then we all rally around her.

Dont you think after so long this is what she's after everyone worrying about her and then her discharging herself or getting a health care professional to let her go.

To me she's now so used to the attention she gets on this site that the only way she can get it is to worry people stupid then after she gets a little support does the opposite of what advice/suport we've given her.

Also yeah getting support via text is all well and good but after a billionth time of worrying people on this site why give permission to post it on here knowing full well she'll get little bit of support then after that wheres off do the exact opposite of what we said.

Right If yu understand my thoughts go you because I cant work out head or tail of them lol x