View Single Post
Old 24-08-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
Fisher_man

I am currently:
Why am I friendzoned

I have now been friendzoned twice, and let me tell you, it really sucks!! All my friends who are girls tell me I'm a nice guy but when I try to take it further, they all say they just want to be friends. I realize that I'm one of the rare breeds of "nice guys" left. My dream in a relationship is just that: a relationship. No sex or stuff like that. Just a true relationship where we can be ourselves. Like I said I'm nice. My friends all know that. If they have a problem with something, they know they can talk to me and I'll listen and help them. This one girl that I truly love has now told me twice she just wants to be friends. We are best friends so I realize that I'm probably to far in the friendzone to get out. But whenever she has a problem with her family or boyfriend, I'm there to listen and help her out and offer a shoulder to cry on per say. It's just so hard to be a teenager in high school who is single and has always been single and always getting friendzoned with every girl I try. She has admitted to me that when we first met,that she kinda liked me and tried flirting with me. But like I said, I've always been single so I didn't realize she was so did nothing back. So when she got no response, she just friended me. Now that I realize it, I feel stupid and wish to relive that moment. I'm not a guy who thinks he can get any girl he wants. Nor am I the guy who will try to ruin relationships to try and get the girl I want. I will respect it and wait my turn just like all guys should when they break up.

I just wanna know why I always get friendzoned and why all the "bad guys" get all the girls. And how can I get out of the friendzone with her so I can possibly ask her out?

Fisher_man is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Hugs Given By :