View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #1
Tomorrowwillcome
 
Tomorrowwillcome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York UK
I am currently:
I wish the desire would go

I cannot get the need out of my head, I'd so like to bleed tonight. I've been talking with my other half and it has triggered me sooo much. I want to make myself soo ill with blood loss, I want to be near death. Christ save me from my head.

I have no therapist till september and although my GP has agreed to cover I still want her.

There are times when I want out, when I want to escape permanantly as the answer seems either impossible or too far away. once a week is too little and I don't understand why they cannot see that.

Maybe just getting things that I need will feel good and then I can imagine the blood loss. Just a pint of blood, my body is always anaemic so it can cope surely.



"I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same too so we are not that different you and I.

You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end.




Tomorrowwillcome is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Hugs Given By :