Thread: NEED to cut
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
susieq
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
I am currently:
NEED to cut

Hi guys

A couple of weeks ago I posted on here - I felt suicidal. Thanks to all of you who gave me the strength to keep going.

Today I am struggling not to cut again.

I have finished a letter addressed to my mum (she died 13 years ago) expressing my anger and hatred towards her. Because she ignored what was happening under her nose, I was sexually abused throughout my childhood, by my brother. My therapist suggested that I needed to write this letter, as I have immense trouble expressing my anger. I am seeing my counsellor tonight and I am going to read the letter out loud - as if I were saying it all to mum. I am scared how this is going to leave me feeling - it hurt so much when I was writing it!

Now the letter's finished I feel guilty and ashamed - I want to cut my arm deeply - I want to feel the pain - I deserve to hurt. I hate feeling like this. I am hoping that waffling on a bit on here will sidetrack me and distract from cutting myself again!!!

Sorry to ramble on. Sorry to dump this on you all. Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Susie xx

susieq is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Hugs Given By :