Thread
:
Formal Complaint
View Single Post
06-08-2008, 12:32 PM
#
20
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London
I'm waiting for my GP to call me (Dr Grant is my psychiatrist) and I will go and see my GP about this, because my GP is amazing and cares a lot about me.
PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10
or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007.
I ALSO HAVE THE
DSM-V
BOOK and am a pharmacology student.
I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.
Steel Maiden
View Public Profile
Visit Steel Maiden's homepage!
Find More Posts by Steel Maiden
Arcade
Challenge
Steel Maiden
in the Arcade!