View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #34
whirlpools
 
Join Date: May 2008

1.What time are you starting this? 14.43
2.Name? Laura
3.Nicknames? Lolly, LoobyLou, Lawa, Fairy-girl
4.Date of birth? 26th Feb 1987
5.Sex? Female
6.Height? 5'4 1/2"
7.Eye colour? Blue-ey green with flecks of other colours
8.Where were you born? Halifax, West Yorks
9.Number of candles on your last birthday cake? 21 :)
10.Pets? None, many semi-pets at volunteering (kitty shelter). One old dog who passed away last year who was my life. Katie <3
11.Hair colour? Brown with natural red
12.Piercings? Just ears but did have lip done
13.Town you live in? Harrogate
14.Favourite foods? Veggie mince and dumplings, baked potatoes, goat's cheese, chocolate
15.Ever been to Africa? No
16.Been toilet papering? No lol
17.Love someone so much it made you cry? I can't remember
18.Been in a car accident? Yesh, mum got distracted by fairy-lights and rolled car down hill
19.Croutons or bacon bits? Neither really, but croutons
20.Favourite day of the week? Monday
21.Favourite restaurant? Pizza Express
22.Favourite flower? Daisy or bluebell
23.Favourite sport to watch? Gymnastics
24.Favourite drink? Ribena Really Light
25.Favourite ice cream flavour? Mint Choc Chip
26.Warner Bros. or Disney? Warner Bros.?
27.Favourite fast food restaurant? Subway
28.Carpet colour in your bedroom? Laminate floor
29.How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never tried
30.Whom did you get your last email from? eBay *rolls eyes*
31.Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Bay, New Look, FatFace, Swarovski... lots... :S
32.What do you do most often when you are bored? Come on internet or have a shower
33.Most annoying thing to say to you? "It's your responsibility"
34.Bedtime? 2am
35.Favourite TV show? Frasier or Celebrity Masterchef (I am secretly in love with both Gregg Wallace and John Torode)
36.Last person you went out to dinner with?: Probably parents or friend Jordan
37.Been out of country? A few times - Menorca x2, Majorca, Holland/Belgium, France x2
38.Believe in magic? Of course
39.Ford or Chevy? Ford
40.What are you listening to right now? Brother's watching Sky Sports
41.Have you ever failed a grade? Does that mean like a yeargroup or do you mean one exam? If you mean year then no, if you mean exam then yes.
42.If you have, what grade did you fail? Maths
43.Do you have a crush on someone? Colin Firth
44.Do you have a bf/gf? No
45.If so, what is their name? Pass
46.How long have you been together? N/A
47.What are you wearing right now? White broderie anglaise type boho dress, jeans, red shoes, Punkyfish hoodie
48.Would you have sex before marriage? Yeah
49.Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers? Yeah and not just the men
50.Are you a virgin? Yeah
51.Do you smoke? Less, about one per day
52.Do you drink? Sometimes
53.Are you ghetto? Couldn't be less ghetto
54.Are you a player? I don't mean to be, if I am
55.What are your favourite colours? Black, white, pink, midnight blue with silver stars, black with gold glitter, turquoise, purple
56.What is your favourite animal? Cat
57.Do you have any birthmarks? I think I have a tiny one on my leg but it could be a weird freckle
58.Have you ever gotten your ass kicked? No, but I would quite like to kick ass
59.Who do you talk to most on the phone? Nobody
60.Have you ever been slapped? No. Slapped someone though :S
61.Do you get online a lot? Too much
62.Are you shy or outgoing? Very shy
63.Do you shower? Yes, for a long time
64.Do you hate school? I did hate it when I was there but I like college
65.Do you have a social life? No
66.How easily do you trust people? Either very little or too much
67.Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing? Oh, probably, though I'm not sure there's much I could say that would shock people. Maybe something *blushes*
68.Would you ever sky dive? No
69.Do you like to dance? I cannot dance
70.Have you ever been out of state? I've never been to the States but I've certainly been out of county
71.Do you like to travel? I would love to if I wasn't scared
72.Have you ever been expelled from school? No
73.Have you ever been suspended from school? No
74.Do you want to get out of your hometown? Umm, it's okay
75.Are you spoiled? Not really
76.Are you a brat? Sometimes but generally no
77.Have you ever been dumped? No
78.Have you ever gotten high? No
79.Do you like Snapple? Eh?
80.Do you drink a lot of water? Mostly water but still not enough
81.What toothpaste do you use? Colgate Total Plus Whitening
82.Do you have a cell phone? Yeah
83.Do you have a curfew? No
84.Who do you look up to? My old therapist
85.Are you a role model? No
86.Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point? No
87.What name brand do you wear the most? Bay/New Look
88.What kind of jewellery do you wear? Necklaces sometimes and earrings
89.What do you want pierced? Nothing really. Maybe nose or ears again
90.Do you like taking pictures? Yes
91.Do you like getting your picture taken? I don't mind
92.Do you have a tan? Nope
93.Do you get annoyed easily? At the moment, yes
94.Have you ever started a rumour? Haha not that I remember
95.Do you have your own phone or phone line? Just mobile
96.Do you have your own pool? No
97.Do you prefer boxers or briefs? Briefs - NOT thongs
98.Do you have any siblings? Brother, Jamie, 19
99.Have you ever been played? Oh yes
100.Have you ever played anyone? More than likely
101.Do you get along with your parents? Mostly
102.How do you vent your anger? Used to take it out on self, then repressed it, now shout and swear and slam doors, or seethe in corners
103.Have you ever ran away? Yeah
104.Have you ever been fired from a job? No
105.Do you even have a job? No. Stop mocking me.
106.Do you daydream a lot? Yes
107.Do you have a lot of ex's? No, just a few
108.Do you run your mouth? What?
109.What do you want a tattoo of? I don't really want one but if I did it'd be purple with a butterfly or fairy and the word "courage"
110.What do you have a tattoo of? Nothing
111.What does your ex bf/gf look like? LOL not saying
112.What does your most recent crush look like? Like Colin Firth
113.Have you ever been bitched out? What?
114.Are you rude? Sometimes I'm overly polite, other times I flip out
115.What was the last compliment you received? You're doing all the right things
116.Do you like getting dirty? With art materials, yes
117.Are you flexible? Literally? Not really.
118.What is your heritage? English
119.What is your lucky number? Don't have one
120.What does your hair look like right now? Long, messy, brown, wavy
121.Could you ever be a vegetarian? I am one
122.Describe your looks? I don't know. Long brown hair, eyes are blue-y green, long eyelashes, lips too thin, okay teeth, kind of pixie face but not pixie enough
123.If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what colour? Maybe very dark brown or auburn
124.Would you ever date someone younger than you? Maybe but doubtfully, I go for older men
125.Would you ever date someone older than you? Yes
126.When was the last time you were drunk? A while ago
127.How many rings until you answer the phone? A lot
128.Have you ever been skinny dipping? No
129.If yes, when was the last time? Pass
130.When was the last time you went on a date? Never
131.Do you look more like your mother or father? Bit of both
132.Do you cry a lot? Yes
133.Do you ever cry to get your way? No
134.What phrase do you use most when on the phone? "Okey-dokey"
135.Are you the romantic type? Kind of
136.Have you ever been chased by cops? No
137.What do you like most about your body? Fingers
138.What do you like least about your body? Big thighs and bum, no boobies
139.When did you have your first crush? About 5? lol
140.When was the last time you threw up? Sunday
141.In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Brunettes
142.Do you ever wear shirts do show your belly? No
143.What about cleavage? Got no cleavage
144.Is your best friend a virgin? Nope
145.Have you ever ****ed someone up? No but I'd like to
146.Have you ever been ****ed up? Yes
147.What theme does your room have? Impossible to see floor
148.What size shoe do you wear? 6
149.What is your screen name on MSN? pray to God he hears you
150.How are you feeling right now? Really cross and tired
151.When was the last time you were at a party? Few months ago
152.Have you ever given a lap dance? No
153.Have you ever received one? No
154.Has there ever been a rumour spread about you? Many. Most memorable one was "Laura's the way she is because when she was three she saw her Grandad shoot himself in the head". Funny how people get half a story!
155.What is one of your bad qualities? Passive aggressive
156.What is one of your good qualities? Empathy
157.Would you marry for money? No
158.What do you drive? People mad
159.Are you more of a mommy’s or daddy’s child? Both
160.Which one’s more lenient? Both
161.Which one gives more money? Neither really
162.When was the last time you cried in school? When I was last at school. Years ago
163.Would you ever hook up with the same sex? 'Course :)
164.What kind of music do you like? Mainly rock
165.Would you ever bungee jump? No
166.What is your worst fear? Being b_ri_d al_ve
167.Would you ever join the army? No, wouldn't be allowed anyway, probably nobody here would be, I don't think
168.Do you like cows? Yeah :) "save a cow, eat a vegetarian"
169.If you were to die today, what would you do? Eat, a lot, kill someone, get high, have some sex
170.If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it be? I love you
171.Do you like to party? Not really
172.Hearts or broken hearts? Hearts in the condensation
173.Moons or stars? Stars (for protection)
174.Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke or cherry Coke
175.Favourite scent? Eternity by Calvin Klein
176.Favourite band? Evanescence
177.Would you ever dye your hair red? Sure
178.How many languages can you speak? Two
179.Would you die for someone you were/are in love with? Maybe
180.What time are you finishing this? 15.18

whirlpools is offline   Reply With Quote