View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 07:57 PM   #12
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Ward round is in 14 hours time. Then I may never have to see this place again.

I'll miss the nurses though. Do you think I should get them a thank you card and some chocolates or something because they've been extremely helpful and I couldn't have got better without them.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote