View Single Post
Old 31-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
Vegetarian Vampire
Your pain, your worth, your sacrifice
 
Vegetarian Vampire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Erm well I should hope he would like me...being my friend n all :P

Have you ever liked someone on your top?
Sorry what?

If you woke up in one of the Saw movies, do you think you could survive?
Hmm..depends on which trap I was in :P

Someone asks you on a date, where do you wanna go?
Not bothered ^_^

You have to get a facial piercing, what do you get?
I have my lip pierced sooo I'd get the other side done :P

You have to get a tattoo, where and what do you get?
On my back, not sure what though...

When's the last time you were in a photobooth taking pictures with friends?
Aaaaaages ago :\

Are you mad about anything?
Nope.

Your best friend is getting beat up real bad in a fight, do you help out?
Nah :P haha :D

When's the last time you had a birthday party?
Last year.


Do you smoke weed everyday?
Nopers.

Could you go a month without cursing?
I doubt it :P

Are you currently reading a book?
I am indeed :)

Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yup :P

What's the funniest movie you've ever seen?
Hmm...not sure, probably Bruce Almighty <3

Would you strip for a million dollars?
Yes!

Are you scared of sharks?
Yeah >.<


You get arrested, what for?
Erm, killing someone? :P

What are you wearing?
Jeans n a t-shirt.

Have you ever been called 'scene'?
Probably lol :P

Abortion; yes or no?
Maybe? >.<

Gay marriage; yes or no?
Yes.

Where are you right now?
In my room.

Did you go anywhere today?
Nathan's house.

When did you cry last?
Not sure...

Where's the last place you walked to?
My room from the kitchen :P

What is the last thing you said aloud?
Dunno.

What's bothering you right now?
Shizzle.

Something you're afraid of?
Trains.

Do you believe in soul mates?
Hmm maybe.

Do you like seafood?
Nope.

Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

Last thing you ate?
Wotsits :P

Name some things you did yesterday?
Slept in a tent :D

If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?
I'm tired, or upset...or bored :D


What is the weather like today?
Cloudy.

Do you have a best friend(s)?
Nah.

If someone looked ON your bed, what would they find?
Me, Kitty, my phone, pjs & a pair of shorts :)

Are you happy at the moment?
I guess.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

Is there a difference between the words 'best friend' and the word 'friend"?
Yes...

What's your favorite season?
Meh not fussed.

Where did you sleep last night and with who?
In a tent with my sister :)




22nd November 2018


"Don't suffer in your silence. Know you are never alone."


Vegetarian Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote