Thread: Feeling hurt
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #4
anonyone30
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bedfordshire
I am currently:

I just thought she was trying to make me suffer, but that doesn't make sense when generally she is so supportive. I often find i can't see outside of my own thoughts and emotions, i can't work out how those i'm close to are feeling because i'm so wrapped up in how i'm feeling. I hate myself for that and wish i could change it, because its not fair on others, i judge situations wrong...probably just cause i'm over sensitive- anyways, i will try and speak to her about it, when i can work out how to bring the subject up. Its not that my mind doesn't desire her, its the rest of me that is struggling. Thank you for the reply, its helped me order my thoughts.
Suzanne xxx

anonyone30 is offline   Reply With Quote