View Single Post
Old 19-07-2008, 06:09 PM   #29
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Thank you all. If you were physically in front of me, I would hug you all immediately.
I need to get my Dad to talk to the nurses about how bad things still are though. Because of my Asperger's syndrome, I find it incredibly hard to go up to a nurse and tell him/her about the voices etc.
The memories are probably going to hurt me for months to come.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote