View Single Post
Old 19-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
Merc
 
Join Date: May 2004
.mentions amputation/ SI/ OD

since valentines day (what a great day to pick >.< ), i went outside to ge the axe. I had just moment before slit my wrist for two reasons,
a) if i didnt succeed with the axe iw oulod bleed out {i mad3 sure i cut thru a major vein> I passed out before i found the axe (thakgodf).

Police came and ambul;ance too of coursed,,,abyways tri make htis sghrter.....I was give n a morphinr drip and by the i had woke up Clearly/lucid wqas several days laster ( i also took an major OD, 'just in case....anywyas i was given th meorphine drip and when i awle it was enery 8 minites i could have some...i broke my shouder very badly, like bone stickingh out and swollen, baly {due to such low weight]Well i was given a medication to take e vert 4 hours 'as needed'. Well last docs a[ppt, some time this week, dont remember...i admitted to him that i *think*, hell I KNEW, i was using when i did NOT need to.

So adfmitted to him and got the dose cut in half.....and im oing thjru WD hell. I found one ans took iot...the full, previos dose/

I a, mer certahjn i am addied to it...

i CRAVE it, F**cvk i NEED it....of callinmg doc fot a wa;kl appt.
and lie top him and tell him i over did iyt wothj erxercising thje ar3n and i am talking teo of hjr half doses at a time...or that i fell opn it [hr knows i ahve blacck outys]

OH but this is SUCH a bad idea...but i *think * im goung to tru

p;ease, if you cioylod spend jsy a moment to send good kluck, prayers/vibes...just ANYTHING

Im going to trty to be honest and adnit, I AM NOT safe , zzt akkkromo p z i did not mention th na,e d nane if drugl

romp

Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
9 Hugs Given By :