View Single Post
Old 17-07-2008, 09:37 PM   #2
Sometimes Crazy
Left.
 
Sometimes Crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Over there in the corner!

I'm really proud of you for taking these steps to get back the control over your drinking - that's excellant! And I'm glad you can see all these benefits to it, keep these in mind if you ever feel bad or like you want to - maybe even writing them down so you can keep re-reading them will help you stay firm!

As regards going cold turkey/cutting back - it's really down to whether you are getting any help for your drinking or thought about it? It might be good to speak to a helpline even annonymously so they can advice you further as it's different for anyone. The times I've drunk quite frequently, I went cold turkey which is hard but it helps to get the control back. It's whatever is good for you as an individual. Maybe you could tell one of your friends you trust what you are doing so they know why you won't be out so much while you wait to move out? Keep it up, you're doing great!

xx



So you found a girl
That thinks really deep thoughts
What's so amazing
About really deep thoughts?



Sometimes Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote