View Single Post
Old 17-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #9
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Thank you so much for your replies. They keep me going. I nearly gave in today to the voices, but my named nurse got me out of it. The nurses here are getting a huge present when I leave because I couldn't have got through this without them. The section 136 memories still hurt though.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote