View Single Post
Old 21-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #16
Eshi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
I am currently:

I wrestle with this question too. I have only even taken time off in relation to depression when I have actually put myself in hospital or am physically unable to get up and go in. I too have gone to work and spent most of the day hiding in the bathroom... My current manager is somewhat aware. She's given me her home number and told me that I can take annual leave without previous notice but I've never actually felt able to. Also, like longing tears, I'm no good when I'm alone and feeling bad.

What is it that says that it's so unacceptable to take time off when it's mental health rather than physical health? I don't know, I'm still trying to convince myself that it's not.

Eshi is offline   Reply With Quote