View Single Post
Old 27-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #757
pineapple016
 
pineapple016's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK

Hi I'm new to pretty much everything on here and I'm a strong Christian struggling with SI for 5 years now. I've always wondered what God's views on it were but never being able to talk to any wise christians about it I've never really found out. Obviously he doesn't like it but does he see it as a very bad sin or is it on a par with say swearing or drinking, does he see it as just another addiction? Every time I do it I know I'm failing God and myself but I'm struggling to work out whether God is angry or what I know he's not dissapointed because he can't be dissapointed in us because he expects nothing bigger from us because he created us and knows us completely but i don't know what to say to him other than sorry. Any views on this would be really appreciated I've never met another SI'ing Christian so I just assumed it was a rareity and this has helped to make me feel less alone! I always feel guilty because God should be enough and I shouldn't need to cut and he is but i just can't shake it off me.

pineapple016 is offline   Reply With Quote