View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #10
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

Well it's official, my mum sees me as a mistake. I always thought she did but to have her say it is so much worse. I liked having that "maybe she does think it but maybe she doesn't" thing to fall back on.
She sees having a child at a young age as a huge mistake, waste of time and it messes up your life. Thanks mum. (she had me at 19). She saw my face and hurriedly added "Well, not you. I just mean...maybe I should have waited to have you, I was too young, bit of a mistake really.".
Least now it;s not just me who thinks I'm a total mistake and f*** up.



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote