View Single Post
Old 25-06-2008, 08:10 AM   #9
xbeckyx
 
xbeckyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Yorkshire

Thank you and that did make sense. See I know you're right but it's hard to really...care. Oh god I sound like a total cow. I dunno, I do care about other people but I think they would be better without me so it's more like doing the right thing for them.

I didn't OD last night, I got my dad to sit with me until I went to sleep. I know if I OD, chances are I'm not gonna get myself to hospital because it hurts my dad so much and tbh it's pointless, as long as I stick near a certain amount and avoid what got me on a drip last time then I'll be okay.

At CAMHS this morning so I might tell him I'm struggling tho there's nothing he can do really =/ the only person who can help me is me and that's terrifying right now.



See I cannot feel this, not matter how you try and in the real world, there's no goodbyes.

Stare at the hands, you know you want to ;).

"memento vivere"


xbeckyx is offline   Reply With Quote