View Single Post
Old 24-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #6
little_miss
God loves me for who i am
 
little_miss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Peterborough
I am currently:

Well i saw the psychiatrist, and cpn today from the Early Intervention Team. They are giving me lorazepam to help when i have thoughts of harming other people or really scary ideas. And the doctor said he will see if the anti-psychotic medication increase starts to take effect within the next week, and if not he'll increase my seroxat (paroxetine) to 60mg (im now on 30mg). I tried telling him all my thoughts, and symptoms id been getting. He kept saying i can ring the team at any time i need to, and theyll speak on the phone or come round my house. He asked if i had a specific target for the person i must kill before 1st july, and i said no. He asked me on a scale of 1-10 how likely i thought i would be to kill someone. I said 6. He understands how scary this is for me, and he wants to try and help.

little_miss is offline   Reply With Quote