I don't know if I have done this yet or not, but here i go.
My name is Kiersten, I am 20 years old and a female if the name didn't give it away. I am a psychology student, I will be entering my junior year. I work as a caretaker at an assisted living home. I sing and dance for both fun and as a reliese. It helps me deal with life. I have cut since I was a freshman in high school and I have been battleing both Bulimia and Anorexia for a few years. I have been to two treatment centers and I am possibly going to be going to Mercy Ministies in a few months for more treatment. I live with my sister, her hubby, and her two kids. It is really nice being out of my parents home. Um, I think that's about it.
|