Thread: First Aid Forum
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 08:02 PM   #15
Aidee
 
Aidee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: USA
I am currently:

Ok, it's just a thought beucase of the liability involved. If it is a member only forum then only people who have read and accepted the RYL disclaimer will be able to access the information there. It dosn't totally eliminate liability issues, but I think it's a good step towards reducing it.

Another thing that might reduce liability a bit is if we added a bit of a medical disclaimer to the bottom of the RYL terms and conditions page that you have to accept to register. Just some thoughts.

AD



Well it breaks my heart to see you this way,
The beauty in life, where's it gone?
And somebody told me you were doing okay,
Somehow I guess they were wrong.




Aidee is offline   Reply With Quote