View Single Post
Old 16-06-2008, 12:56 AM   #5
Damnation.
I'm breaking down, and it's because of you
 
Damnation.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lancashire
I am currently:

1) Do you think you're mature?
I can be

2)Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
Only platonically

3)Who was the last persons house you went to besides your own?
Kat's

4)Do you miss anyone?
Yes

5)What's on your mind?
Him

6)Is there something you could've of done to make your last relationship work?
Not really. We were both confused about how we felt

7)Do you like somebody right now?
Yes

8)Listening to music?
{s Mindless Self Indulgence ~ Pay For It

9)What are you doing tomorrow?
Nothing, probably

10)What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
Strawberry cheesecake

11)Anything annoying you right now?
No

12)Favorite colors?
Green, black and red

13)What did you do last night?
Nowt much

14)Who do you ride in the car with besides your family?
Eve

15)Have you ever bought anything from a sex shop?
A jar of bollocks XD

16)What's the color of the shirt you're wearing?
Sort of cream

17)What did you do friday?
Um...

18)Do you have any bruises?
Not righht now

19)What were you doing at noon yesterday?
Sleeping

20)How long does it take you to get ready?
Not too long

21)Have you been outside today?
No

22)The last text you recieved on your cell was from?
Eve

23)What did it say?
'Oh *****, just realise elec key still in fukin meter! Bolloxkas!!'

24)Last movie you watched?
Not sure

25)What do you miss?
Stuffs

26)Are you wearing any jewelry?
Bracelets and rings

27)Last person you hugged?
Eve

28)The last place you went to?
Kat's

29)Who/what made you upset today?
Nobody. Well, myself really. Worrying about him so much

30)Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes

31)Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
No

35)If you could fix things with someone who would it be and why?
Dunno

37)What color are your bedroom walls?
White

38)What should you be doing right now?
Nothing

39) Do you get along with your parents?
My dad, yes

40)What's the car of your dreams?
None

41)Ever wanted to be a teacher?
Probably when I was little, and therefore didn't know better xD

42)Ever been stuck in an elevator?
Nopes

43)What do your cousins call you?
I don't really have cousins

44)First thing you notice in the preferred sex?
*Shrugs*

45)Favorite physical feature on yourself?
Eyes?

46)Has anyone ever told you they like you more than a friend?
Yes

47)What did you last eat?
Icecream

48)What are you looking forward to?
Nowt I can really think of

49)Have any tattoo's?
No. I'm undecided about 'em

50)Last time you smoked?
Never

51)What's a turn on in the preferred sex?
None of your business

52)Do you know someone named Dan?
Yes

53)What did you do today?
Very little

54)How many hours did you sleep for last night?
No idea

55)Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I don't know. Probably not

56)Have you ever crawled through a window?
No

57)What was the last thing you did?
Posted in an RP

58)Do you still watch cartoons on sunday mornings?
Nopes. Never up early enough

59)What time is it?
12:57am

60)What were you doing at 12am last night?
Online

61)Do you think you're approachable?
I hope so

62)Do you have a Facebook?
Yes, but I don't use it much

63)Are you a good speller?
Yes

64)What's your worst habbit?
Oh, lots XD

65)Do you hate being alone?
Depends on my mood

66)Last time you went in a swimming pool?
Years ago. Like, the last time I went to Spain

67)Last time you were hugged?
Today




Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness, Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness,Ness.
I'm...h...a...p...p...y...


Damnation. is offline   Reply With Quote