View Single Post
Old 19-06-2007, 06:21 PM   #34
chingas
Why does everything have to change?
 
chingas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Finland
I am currently:

1. Where were you at 3:18pm yesterday?
Sitting next to Tiia on her bed

2. How did you get the idea for your RYL (changed from myspace) name?
I don't know.. really!!

3. What song are listening to right now?
Mika - Grace Kelly

4. What color is your phone?
champagne

5. Do you click on pop-ups?
Nah

6. Do you own an iPod?
no!
and I'm happy without..

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"How stupid can a human being be!?"

8. Whats your middle name?
Johanna

9. What did you do last night?
Slept.... believe it..

10. What’s your favorite memory from this weekend?
The whole weekend.. I spent it with someone I love ina place where I felt good.. what else could I ask?

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
70

12. What was the last thing that you had to eat?
kinda cookie

13. Who is the last girl that you hugged?
umm.... I would say Tiia or Noona

14. What was the last movie you watched?
I don't remember the name....

15. What do you dislike at the moment?
almost everything.. my family, mum, home..

16. What food are you craving?
I don't know.. anything?

17. What did you dream last night?
I have no clue..

18. What was the last TV show you watched?
Tennis

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't have any clear favourite yet..

20. Name 2 people on RYL (changed from top friends on myspace) who are most like you:
most like me?? I don't know these people so well I could say that...

21. Do you always lock your door?
Which door? Actually that doesn't matter.. I don't..

23. Are you on any medication?
nope.. I have a little phobia for pills.. so I hope I will never have to...

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I have a single bed.. if it's bigger I like to sleep near the wall....

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black with white band logo..

26. What is your favorite frozen treat?
choco chip ice cream is lovely..

27. How many Piercings/tattoos do you have?
only 5 on my ears.. two on right and three on left..

28. What's your favorite store?
Don't have a favourite..

30. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
I would lie if I said I miss someone for real..

31. What was the last text you received?
It was from eeva and said: "Male"

32. Do you care what people think about you?
I do and I don't.. Usually I do..

33. Have you ever done something to make trouble?
yep

34. Where do you wish you were right now?
still with her.. always with her..

35. What is your font color on AiM?
AiM??

36. Where do you live?
Finland

37. Have you ever moshed?
yup

39. Do you like the person who last answered this?
I don't know her/him

40. Do you know their birthday?
nup

41. What is the thing that you would most like to change about you?
me being fatty

42. What words do you say a lot?
I don't talk much..

43. What do you smell like right now?
little dog, little sand, little me, little parfym......

44. What is your favorite color?
Black

45. Do you like mustard?
Some mustards are ok..

46. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
I call myself names so long I get angry and decide to live just to piss me more..

47. Would you ever sky dive?
yea

48. What color is your pillow case?
Black

49. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
nope

50. Who was the last person you saw with their shirt off?
my brother

51. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
online hugs = yes.. real hugs = *runs away*

52. Have you ever been to Australia?
nope.. but I'd like to..

53. Do you own a digital camera?
nope.. I use my mum's

54. What celebrities do people say you look like?
no one..

55. Whats your favorite Star Wars character?
don't kill me.... but I've never seen any of Star Wars....

56. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but don't?
kinda.. I get pissed of them not calling but I'm also relieved for not having to answer them..

57. Are you a jealous person?
Yep.. very

58. What was the last thing you typed?
huh?? the answer before this I guess....

59. Do you ever feel guilty about eating meat?
Why would I? Do you feel guilty about eating carrot?

60. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
I don't know.. I didn't

chingas is offline   Reply With Quote