Thread: Fathers day...
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2008, 06:34 PM   #14
Cryptic.
If at first you don't succeed, try try try again.
 
Cryptic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: UK, Surrey
I am currently:

My blood related father isn't... my father. If you know what I mean. I haven't seen him in years. When he calls, he screws with my mind.

But, I have someone else in my life. He is someone who I call my Daddy. I consider him my real father, he considers me his real daughter. So, he's my real daddy.
So, I'm going to get him a card, and I'm going to find him either a bracelet, or a necklace, saying Daddy or something like that. And then, I'll get one for me, saying Princess (he calls me that all the time). So, then it is like a little special thing we both have. Representing our daddy-daughter ship. :)
He's ever so special to me.



In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.






Cryptic. is offline   Reply With Quote