View Single Post
Old 19-06-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
Bitter_Angel
*First Aid Advisor*
 
Bitter_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Narnia
I am currently:

I agree I think that he will be ok with it.
I think that your worst fear is more likley that you are scared that if you tell him, he might want to help you. And accepting help is really hard.
But i do think that this is a postive step. It would be good for you to confide in sombody close to you.
At first he will be upset. And he will prob do the whole self blame and guilt thing. Then he will prob go quiet for a while. But in the end, hes your father, and he loves you uncondtionally. He may even hug you.
What he wont do is phone around looking for places to have you locked up in. Nor will he start throwing random objects at you.
*hugs*
Good luck ith it hunni! Let us know how you get on.




Eva. Gone, but never forgotten 27.3.10

Bitter_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote