View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 01:52 AM   #4
Katch
 
Katch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South of England
I am currently:

Hi there, I am so sorry I only just saw your post and the weekend is nearly over. I thought i would see how you are doing? It can be very hard being on your own, maybe try and make a list of lots of things you could do around the house - little chores - something creative etc and work your way though it - time passes far quicker when you are busy. and dont forget at the end of the weekend when your boyfriend is back and you have managed to get through the weekend congratulate yourself - you did it - all by your self.
xxx



Loneliness with or without people, a feeling that comes from inside
Unable to show your true feelings, Unaware of the things that you hide
A life built around a pretending, feeling things that you think you should feel
A life unaware of it’s ending – is there a chance it could ever turn real?

My Lovely Daughters: Reason[TO]Believe, Bound by Thoughts, and Kija. My Little Sisters: Automatik Teknicolour and Pomegranate. My Big Sister: Lil-Princess. My Neice: forever_lost*


Katch is offline   Reply With Quote