View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 08:32 PM   #11
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry-Gashes View Post
im 3 months off 18.

SM, im doing maths, physics, biology and chemitsry. I only have one left tomorrow. Ive been trying to revsie but sometimes it doesnt work cos im really tired and cant be asred x
Wow I do the same a-levels as you. What exam boards for those subjects? Which one do you like the most?

Do you work better in the morning or in the evening? Take advantage of the hours you work best at.

What is the reason for your tiredness? It is meds?



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote