View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #23
cuppycake
'I miss the lips that made me fly.'
 
cuppycake's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Lost in Pennsylvania.
I am currently:

Well... When I was with my boyfriend... He was very supportive about it, but of course... That was also because he SIs as well... And as we are still friends... He still helps me, and I still help him. Just as we did pre-relationship and during the relationship... And until we can both recover from it.. I'm sure we will always be helping each other..



I miss the lips that made me fly
But I guess I can live without you but without you ill be miserable at best

Youre all that I hope to find in every single way and everything I could give Is everything you couldn't take
The following content has been hidden - Reason : Last cut, may trigger
Last cut: December 9, 2008


cuppycake is offline   Reply With Quote