View Single Post
Old 18-06-2007, 02:34 PM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

Noooo i just wrote a load of stuff and its gone!! Grrrrr.

I was saying that i agree with the above. It does sound like you have replaced one thing with the other.

It is however a step forward! It is because you are trying to stop and it may not be the best way but at least you are trying and thats a really good thing and a positive thing.

I do believe that you need to get to the bottom of this. If you can get help then i would seriously consider it. well done for not cutting.

Try to stay safe and contemplate.

Take care

Matthew x



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote